Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Crafts

I have a few more Thanksgiving projects that I wanted to share with everyone. The first is a GIVE THANKS banner (I guess that is what you would call it).  I made this a couple of years ago out of white cardstock covered with scrapbook paper and then I cut out letters to put on it.  I connected each square with some hemp cord.  It actually is pretty dang cute.



The second projects is a set of Happy Turkey Day blocks.  I got this idea from my SIL Leslie and since I already had something that says GIVE THANKS, I went with HAPPY TURKEY DAY.



The last thing I wanted to share is TURKEY FINGER PUPPETS.  I got the idea from here.  They turned out so cute and the boys love them.  They seriously took me like 15 minutes or less to make all three.



Jake doesn't look too happy here - check out his eye!  It happened right before the pic was taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Crafting Love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails