Monday, July 15, 2013

Seat belt travel pillows

I found a tutorial on pinterest for these awesome seat belt travel pillows. They fold over the seat belt so you can rest your head and take a good nap. I made them for the kids (and Aaron!) for our upcoming family vacay.
 One side is cotton and the other side is super soft flannel or minky!  They were really easy to make and I finished all four in under 2 hours. Great Sunday afternoon project  
I hope the kids enjoy them when we put them to use soon. 

2 comments:

  1. I saw those and wanted to make some for my trip, but never had any time! I love that you do projects... I just dream about doing them. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your queries can be met this way regarding the best and most comfortable pillow you can find! best pillow in india

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Crafting Love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails