Monday, May 25, 2009

Nothing Fancy . . .

but definitely useful.




This week my project was a knitted dishcloth. My mom got some of these for her birthday from my aunt and since then has asked me to make her some more. I finally got around to finding a pattern and this is what it turned out like. I taught myself to knit like 4 or 5 years ago. I bought a teach yourself to knit kit. I've only ever knitted beanies and booties and the such. I think it turned out pretty good. My mom was very appreciative. I'm sure I will be making more.

1 comment:

  1. I everу time useԁ to studу parаgгaph іn neωs ρapers but nοw аs I аm a user οf web thus from now I аm using net for cοntent, thankѕ to web.


    Heгe is mу ωeb blоg:
    http://www.sainsmart.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Crafting Love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails