Monday, September 21, 2009

Mod Podge Mania

I broke out the mod podge again yesterday. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE the stuff? Anyway, I did a couple of projects: a notepad holder for my mom's desk, a mini notebook for my mom's purse for her to write her shopping lists on, a mini notebook for Emma to record her piano practice times, and a large notebook - which I am giving away to one lucky commenter. Just leave a comment with your email address and you are entered to win. I know it's not much, but it's free and I made it (what more could you ask for?!). I will announce the winner on Friday, Sept 25th.

My projects!

Notepad holder - I got the idea for this from my SIL Andrea who was making one the other day. So quick, easy, and inexpensive to make!

Mini notebooks


This could be yours - just leave a comment!

8 comments:

  1. Cute!!! I can see how that stuff can be addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be perfect for my computer desk...Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love anything mod podged!!! I just cruised through your blog and I am impressed with all your projects but especially your fabric hopscotch. I am featuring it on somedaycrafts.blogspot.com Grab my "featured" button.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have anything made by my friend Ang.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow it's been years since I've mod podged! Cute ideas. I just stopped by your blog to view the fabric hopscotch. Can't wait for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to win again:) The ideas with Mod podge is endless. One of my favs is taking a sheet of metal (the thin stuff at Home Depot) covering it with cute paper and making magnets to match. Cutest magnet boards ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Mod Padge,Notebooks,Crafted Items & Freebies~~so this is made just for me!! Great Ideas! I know it will bless whoever wins it. Thanks for sharing all the great ideas~~love the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Crafting Love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails