Sunday, February 14, 2010

Care Package

Seek Codes
MySpace Graphics
MySpace Graphics

I have a good friend who is having a hard time lately.  We live far away from eachother so I wanted to send her a little care package to let her know that I was thinking of her. I forgot to take a pic of all the cute items boxed up so you will just have to visualize it.

I put in a note that said something like:  Since we are so far apart, I'm sending you:
Love - valentine love stickers
Comfort - a pair of soft slippers
Laughter - a whoppee cushion
Fun - a stuffed pink flamingo
Hugs - a bag of Hershey's hugs
Relief - a package of rolaids
Protection - a tube of chapstick
Sweet Thoughts - a package of swedish fish
Relaxation - a bottle of bubble bath.

I hope she has recieved it by now - I don't want to ruin the surprise for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Crafting Love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails