Monday, April 19, 2010

Paper Pinwheels

To start off - I totally ripped this idea off my SIL Leslie's blog.  She made hers out of fabric and they are so cute.  I didn't have any cute fabric on hand (and the nearest store is 1 1/2 hrs away) so I went with some cute scrapbook paper that I had.  They turned out so cute and my little boys were disappointed that they didn't spin like real pinwheels do.  I can only do so much.  Here are some pics:



If you want to give it a try you can find Leslie's tutorial HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute paper. They turned out cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela,
    Very pretty! love the paper choices :) Thanks for joining the Craftaholics Anonymous Support Group! I had fun stopping by and checking our your craftiness!
    happy crafting,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Crafting Love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails