My SIL Leslie at Night Owl Crafting passed this award on to me. Now it is my turn to pass it on to some fellow crafters/bloggers that spread sunshine.
1. See it Love it Win it! This is a new giveaway blog that my SIL Andrea just started. Who doesn't love a giveaway. Head over there and enter for a chance to win something from:
2. Hand me down weaving. I've blogged about Audrey and her incredible weaving skills before. If you haven't checked out her blog go do it now. Here is an example of here handiwork:
3. Bubbaroo. A friend of mine, Kinsey, from high school as amazing crafting skills. I love here refurbishing projects that she makes. She has always been so talented and I even have an ornament she made for me way back when that gets hung on my Christmas tree every year.
4. Lyndsey's Craft Spot. I stumbled upon this blog a while ago and I LOVE the stuff she does over there. She makes the cutest projects. Here is a little taste:
5. I always find great ideas from Emily at Not So Idle Hands. This gal can seriously craft! She is amazing.
6. I love the projects over at Knock off wood. This girl has some serious talent and I am always amazed at the plans she comes up with. I have a couple of them printed off and waiting for my husband to get some time to make them for me.
7. Vanessa over at V and Co does some amazing work. I love to check out her blog regularly and find things that spark my creativity.
8. I love all the projects over at Make it and Love it. Seriously, where does this girl get such amazing crafting skills? She definitely spreads the sunshine with her great ideas.
9. The idea room has great tutorials and awesome ideas. If this is a blog you haven't checked out yet - there may be one or two of you out there - go check it out now.
10. Somewhat Simple. I'm pretty sure everyone has been to Stephanie's fantastic blog. She has so many fun ideas and easy things to create.