Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Countdowns


I made this wooden block countdown on Saturday after Thanksgiving.  My SIL brought two countdown projects for us to do while she was here - this was one of them.  It was so easy to put together and so cute!


This is the second project she brought for us.  It is a mini muffin tin advent calendar.  All I can say is:  it's a good thing we had a cricut or else it would have taken us so much longer to do.  It wasn't really hard to put this one together, just time consuming.



This one is my pride and joy.  It took me FOREVER to cross stitch this baby.  It has 25 little ornaments that hang on the bows by each number that were cross stitched onto plastic canvas.  I took the pic before Dec. 1st so there aren't any hung up yet.  Here is a close-up on Santa:


3 comments:

  1. your cross stich is beautiful:) I love it! Hope you have a great Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome! Your cross stich turned out so great!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Crafting Love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails