Friday, December 18, 2009

Neighbor Gifts



I made this yummy treat - so delicious and so so easy.  Then I took formula cans and washed them out, covered them in cute christmas scrapbook paper, made a label to put on the top, attached a card - and DONE!  They turned out really cute.  We went and delivered them last night with the boys - who thought it was a lot of fun.  I love when things turn out the way I picture them in my head.  I just hope all the people we took them to enjoy the popcorn as much as we do.


All packaged up and ready to go.

3 comments:

  1. Ang, I am doing something similar for Maddey's friends. I use the small cans of formula. They are about half the size of the big ones. Anyway, we are wrapping them like you did, and then filling with some candy and a few other goodies. We have started but haven't finished yet. I"m so glad I hung onto all the formula cans. I knew they would make a cute craft someday. I'll take a pic when we're finished. I hope ours turns out as cute as yours. Way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was one of your neighbors. That looks really yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang,looks like alot of fun. Hey you never sent me a ivite to your other blog.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Crafting Love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails