Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Projects I want to do . . . .

I have seen SO many cute ideas out there, I decided to make a list of things I would like to make (mostly so I won't forget) here goes:


Love this little felt Mr. Potato Head







Ruffled Throw Pillow


Fabric Wreath


Card Table Playhouse


Ornament Garland



Those are just  few of things on my list of projects.  I'm going to start doing this so I can remember all the fun things I want to make.  I hope I have helped you get an idea for your next crafting project.

2 comments:

  1. Where do you put all these crafts? I wish I was as crafty as you. My mom is very crafty and I always call her for help. You do so many cute things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great List. I love that card table playhouse too. It looks very fun! Definitely do the ruffled pillows. I love mine.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Crafting Love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails