Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Ornaments


When we first got married, I told Aaron one of the traditions I wanted to do was to get an ornament to show what we had done during the year.  This year I made our ornaments instead of buying them.  I actually made 3 family ornaments - the one above, a cookie cutter in the shape of montana that I bought while we were there on family vacay, and the one below.
This one is my favorite of the the three.  It has family pics of us taken throughout the year mod-podged on the sides of the block and the letter H on top.

 I also made the boys' this year and I was really happy with how they turned out.  On Benjamin's and Jacob's I put a picture with the year and then put things that they have been into throughout the year on the sides. On Benjamin's he has a pic of Optimus Prime, a little school house, a pic of Phineas and Ferb, a list of words that he has made up, and the letter B.  On Jacob's there is a pic of Bumblebee, a bandaid with the word OUCH written on it, a pic of Scooby Doo, a wrench with "Daddy's little helper" written by it, and the letter J.  On Kaden's I put pics of him throughout the year.  There is a newborn pic, one at 3 months, one at 6 months, and one at almost 9 months, a letter K, and BABY's First Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. They turned out so cute! We made the blocks ones a couple years ago for my mom. We did a block for each kid. She loves them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your crafts are always so cute. I love the blog background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very cute!!! I haven't been to the post office yet but now I'm way excited to go!! You are awesome. I also feel bad for Andrea because hers is crap compared to your craftiness. I might have to steal the idea for the ornaments... How did you make the blocks?

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Crafting Love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails