Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Sewing Projects from the past.


I made this puff quilt tree skirt the first year Aaron and I were married.  I love how it turned out and I hope it keeps lasting for many years to come.  The kids love to lay on it and look up at the tree.  The dog thinks it's a comfy spot as well.


I made these stockings a couple of years ago (Jacob's first Christmas) - minus the one that is there for Kaden.  I had tons of left over material so I was able to sew a matching one for Kaden.  I'm glad I found it all because I really love the way these look and I would've been sad if I didn't have one for Kaden.  They are also HUGE and Santa can really stuff them with a lot of good surprises and treats.  I got the pattern here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Crafting Love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails