Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I know, I know . . . .

I have no girls, but this project was so cute that I couldn't resist. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet . . . .

Anyway, I got the pattern and idea from: http://www.skiptomylou.org/2009/08/05/childs-apron-tutorial/ I changed a couple of things on the apron - like I made it to tie in the back instead of have velcro, simply because I had no velcro. It took me less than an hour from start to finish and the fabric flower was way easier than I thought it was going to be.

I asked Benjamin to model it and these were his exact words: "As long as you don't take a picture of my face because that's for a girl and I'm a boy!" So what did I do, I took a picture of his face - future blackmail material I'm sure.


It is really cute and I love how it turned out. Now I just have to figure out what to do with it.

3 comments:

  1. That's way cute! You have some nieces that would like it I'm sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out so cute! I love it! I want one my size. lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Crafting Love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails