Sunday, August 9, 2009

Strawberry Jam and Live in the Moment


I made some strawberry jam on Thursday and it is DELICIOUS!! I love homemade jam. What goes better with homemade jam then homemade bread? The answer is nothing. I made bread on Friday - no pics of it because it got eating almost instantly. Not only did I make regular bread but I made some cinnamon bread (thanks to Kinz for the recipe) and it was just as delicious as I remembered it being.



Today I put together a frame with a quote on it and a college of all my babies at 5 months old as the background. I got the quote from another crafting website - somewhat simple - and then when I was awake in the middle of the night I came up with the idea of using the collage of pics for the background instead of fabric or scrapbook paper like the one I was going off of. It turned out way cute and it is much cuter in person. I am really happy with it. I just took an old frame that my mom had lying around and painted it black and then put the vinyl wording on the outside of the glass and the matted collage in the frame.

1 comment:

  1. OK, that is WAYYYYY cuter than mine- I am giving mine away and re-doing it like yours for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Crafting Love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails