Sunday, August 2, 2009

Crayon Rolls


I woke up yesterday with the need to make something crafty. I found the instructions for this online and decided to give it a whirl. The first one took me a while because, well, the first one always does on a new project. By the time I was sewing the 4th one I had it down to a science. They turned out really cute and I have learned that if I make one for one kid I have to make one for all the kids. Since there are now 4 crayon lovers in the house I had to make 4. The best thing about this project was that between all my crafting stuff and my mom's crafting stuff - I had all the stuff to put them together.




P.S. If you want to try a crayon roll - here is where I got the instructions: http://www.skiptomylou.org/2007/04/25/on-a-roll/

1 comment:

Leave Some Crafting Love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails